On behalf of Pastor Scott and Renee Bosier along with the entire Shoal Creek family, welcome!
Planning your first trip? Find out what to expect at Shoal Creek.
Shoal Creek Baptist Church exists for the purpose of glorifying God by bringing people into relationship with Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. Our mission is to be a vital lighthouse in Cherokee County that reaches out into our community with the love of Jesus Christ. We want to grow all people into disciples (active followers) of Jesus Christ by engaging, encouraging, and equipping them for every good work that God calls us to. We also seek to engage with the larger mission of God’s Church, being a light to the nations, by supporting global mission efforts through giving, praying, and sending into the world! We welcome all who want to be a part of God’s local and global mission of redemption through Jesus Christ!
Checkout this quick welcome video from Pastor Scott Bosier.
- Worship – 11:00 AM
- Children’s Church – 11:00 AM
- Bible Study – 6:30 PM
- Grief Share – 6:30 PM
Our Connect Groups meet at various days/times and through both on-line and in person gatherings. Visit cometothecreek.com/connect/ to learn more.
Curious about what other ministries we have at the church? Visit https://www.cometothecreek.com/our-ministries/ to learn more about getting plugged in today.
A brief history
Shoal Creek Baptist Church was established as a Mission Church by First Baptist Church of Canton in 1837 and chartered in 1839. For over 170 years the changeless Gospel of Jesus Christ has been preached. Through times of war; peace, depression, social upheaval and all other circumstances.
Shoal Creek Baptist Church has remained firm in its commitment to the message of salvation through Christ alone and the inerrancy of God’s Holy Word. Our desire is to remain a Beacon to a lost and dying world.
Come Celebrate God’s love and Christ’s redeeming work as we join together to worship, fellowship and reach our community with the love and joy of Christ our Lord.
Built in 1839 | Rebuilt in 1893 | Bricked in 1958